The Potager

The Potager

Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Favorites - Ebates

Welcome to Friday Favorites, the day in which I share something I use and love

⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻⬻
Do you shop on-line? Who doesn't these days?

I love shopping on-line! It takes me about a half-hour to reach a store from where I live, plus time spent walking around to see if you can find the thing you need and a half hour drive home.  Of course before you find what you need you've added five or six things you didn't need to your cart! What a waste of time and money!

The majority of my non-food shopping occurs on-line. And before I start on-line, I start at Ebates! 

Are you familiar with Ebates? Ebates gives you money for shopping on-line. Really! No catch.  Stores give Ebates a commission for sending their members to their websites, and Ebates shares it with their members. 

Here is my latest Ebates "Big Fat Check":

Yes, $53.57 just for doing my on-line shopping through Ebates! Checks are issued once a quarter. This check is bigger than most because I booked my trip to Paris through Travelocity which was offering cash back through Ebates. All prices being equal, why not get some money back?
There is an App for iOS & Android that offers special App only cash back deals as well as an App for
iPhone, Android and iPad which also offer special deals. These Apps will remind you when you start to shop online that there's a Cash Back deal at the store you are shopping at! It couldn't be any easier!  (Amazon almost always has deals!)

You can even earn Cash Back when you shop in-store at selected stores!

Some gardening supplies companies are also on Ebates. You can use this link to see the cash back amounts for Burpees seeds. If you were ordering from them anyway, why not earn cash back? 

I am not being paid to endorse Ebates, or any of my Friday Favorites, but if you are going to shop on-line anyway, make money doing it! It you are interested in joining Ebates, click on this link ebates/DWHITT and you will get a $10.00 bonus (if you spend $25.00) and I will get a bonus too!

Ebates - I highly recommend it! Try it and you'll see!




No comments:

Post a Comment