The Potager

The Potager

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fall

“Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree” 

- Emily Bronte


And flutter they did!  And I raked them up and used them to mulch my beds for the winter.  It is late November and except for my parsley, the Potager is finished for the year. 

But I received my first seed catalog the other day. I was as excited as a child finding the old Sears or Montgomery Ward Christmas Catalogs in the mailbox!
There are way too many pages turned over, way too many things I must try next year! 

There may be no more harvests left in the Potager, but the garden of 2011 is already under construction in my mind. I'm think of an herb and perennial flower garden on the east side with a winding path and a fence. Keep watching and see what develops!

Until then, have a very happy Holiday Season with your loved ones. Merry Christmas and God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment