The Potager

The Potager

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm back!

"Umm, hello...," she said sheepishly. Has it really been two months since I last posted? I totally didn't post about the great spring garden I had this year?
I'm sorry.
Many of the things growing when I last posted are gone now, happy memories of good food eaten.
The turnips were amazing this season. They were large, pest free and yummy!
Strawberries that we could not keep up with (not a bad problem to have)
The English peas clambered up the trellis that hubby made. They were sweet and abundant.
That corner of lettuce, now just a happy memory, fed us for two months.
But no worries, The Potager continues to feed us and those spring crops have been replaced with yummy summer crops.  There is a lot to see in the Potager, so stay with me. I promise not to disappear again!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! Your garden looks just as enchanting as last year. We had a bumper berry crop this year, too (I've been picking 2 cups of blueberries EVERY DAY for a month now from about 7 bushes).

    ReplyDelete